It’s National Volunteer Month, and there’s no doubt that our amazing Girl Scout volunteers deserve a standing ovation. Yes, the Girl Scout experience may have looked a bit different last year, but from finding new ways to connect online to being in touch through phone calls and texting to coming up with safe ways to meet in person while following local guidelines, our troop leaders, cookie captains, and other volunteers have risen to the challenge and done their absolute best in trying times.
For all they are and all they do, we hope you’ll join us in saying thank you. Let them know their actions, both big and small, matter to you personally and make a difference in your community.
Whether you’re short on time or want to make a whole project of it with your troop, check out these simple ways to show your appreciation.
- Personalize one of our super cute (and free!) thank-you cards designed just for this purpose.
- Bake a special treat to brighten their day.
- Give them a shoutout with a special social media post.
- Send a quick video thanking them for all they’ve helped your troop accomplish.
- Choose a project from Girl Scouts at Home to make and give to your volunteer.
- Team up with other troop families to purchase a token of appreciation for your volunteer from the Girl Scout Shop—plus, when you use code VOLUNTEER2021, you’ll get a sweet 10% off!*
When it comes to showing gratitude, we’ve got this!
*The code is active April 1 through April 30, 2021, for a 10% discount at girlscoutshop.com. The code is for one-time use per customer, online-only, at girlscoutshop.com. The discount is not taken on any applicable shipping, handling, or taxes for each order.