Kaitlyn P. is the TOP Seller for the 2014 Fall Product Sale!
Congratulations to Kaitlyn P. of Troop 600! She is the 2014 Girl Scouts of Gulfcoast Florida’s, Fall Product Sale, TOP Seller. Kaitlyn sold over $1,200 in items by participated in both the online sales and direct sales. She said she wrote the emails and made the asks, stating “it was a really easy sale.”
Kaitlyn’s troop is planning a trip Savannah, Georgia. She has never experienced the history of the birthplace of Girl Scouts and is excited that her sales will help her troop achieve that goal. When asked what to tell other Girl Scouts about her accomplishment she said, “If you put your mind to it you can do it.” Skills she learned during the sale include responsibility, pride, and courage. Way to go!
Fall Product Sale – Round 2
Did your troop miss out on this year’s Fall Product Sale? We are so excited about the new online options and products that are part of the Fall Product Sale that we wanted to be sure every girl had the opportunity to participate!
November 14 – December 1, 2014 – (online only)
During the Round 2 sale, girls can participate in all of the ONLINE ONLY pieces of the Fall Product Sale, including nuts, candy, magazine subscriptions and photo keepsakes!
- Troops earn 10% of all online sales from 11/14/14 – 12/1/14.
- Customers’ products are delivered right to their door just in time for the holidays!
- No money to collect! No products to deliver! No forms to fill out.
- Troop proceeds will be deposited in early January 2015.
Perfect for online holiday shopping during Black Friday and Cyber Monday!
Every girl who participates in the Round 2 sale and sells at least one item will earn a special patch! (No other individual rewards can be earned during Round 2.)
How to Dive In to Round Two:
- Troop volunteers and families log in to the Online Fall Sale Program at http://girlscouts.qspgao.com/gulfcoast.
- Girls set goals, customize their online shops and enter email addresses to send friends and family a link to their own online shops.
- Customers shop online, pay with a credit card and items are shipped directly to the customer.
- Families and volunteers can track progress, send additional emails and celebrate success.
- Troop proceeds are distributed to troops in early January. No paperwork to fill out, no money to collect.
Got Questions? Need additional info? Contact Alicia Rance, Sales Coordinator, at email@example.com or (941) 921-5358 ext. 315.