What is the Fall Product Sale? The Fall Product Sale is a friends-and-family sale that helps your troop earn start-up money, but also helps support the Girl Scout Council. Learn more here
Top Reasons to participate:
Skills: Girls will practice five skills to running a business: (1) goal setting, (2) decision-making, (3) money management, (4) people skills, (5) business ethics
Rewards: Girls will earn awesome rewards such as patches, stationery, iPod Nano, or shop points to buy what they wish in our Council shop!
Troop proceeds: Troops earn 10% of orders! Great starter funds for new troops or additional money to help you get to that special trip!
More options: customers can now order all magazines, candy, and nuts all online and there is a new offering: photos keepsakes, such as photo books and calendars! There are also 30 nut/candy offerings online!
So, are you ready to Dive In? Contact your Service Unit Fall Product Sales Coordinator or Alicia Rance at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today!
Is your troop already participating? Check out these troop tips to improve your sale:
– Ask your customers if they want to participate in “troop to troop” donation of $5 and products will be sent to active military personal. Girls who sell 3+ troop to troop will get a special patch
– Address booklets with the names and address of 9 people will get you $2 per address booklet!
– We have great girl business cards here
– Ask dentists, doctors, mechanics, and other offices with waiting rooms if they want to renew magazines subscriptions with Girl Scouts
– All items are PERFECT holiday gifts!
Sale ends October 16th. See all details on our website or contact Alicia Rance at email@example.com to get started now.